What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the Internet user’s device when visiting a web page. It is the website operator who determines what type of information is contained in said cookie and what its purpose is, and may also be used by the web server each time you visit said page. Cookies are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for several different purposes such as remembering your login information or what your purchase order contains.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from another computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by said user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from another computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies:are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies:are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies:These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies implantadas por CUADROS ELECTRICOS ARAUJO, S.L. en www.ceara.es
Below we detail the technical cookies we use:
Categoría según finalidad: Técnica
Categoría según Duración: Sesión (Sin especificar)
Categoría según Gestor: Propia (Sin especificar)
Purpose:This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled
Our site will only use analytical cookies that you accept us. Below we detail the cookies implanted on our website
Categoría según finalidad: Personalización
Categoría según Duración: Persistentes (1 año)
Categoría según Gestor: Propia (Sin especificar)
Purpose:This cookie saves the option to save or not cookies in the user’s browser.
CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT:
In addition to the method that is presented on the site for the user to select the cookies to use, you can manage cookies through the configuration of your browser or device. In the event that you decide to block them, it is possible that certain services that require their use are not available to you.
You can carry out the management of cookies in the following locations of the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración Personalizada.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Configuración -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Configuración de contenido.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferencias -> Seguridad.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.